Not being people’s only access point to God’s voice is essential to healthy church planting. Learn from Josh Harder on how to help others hear the voice of God for themselves. Be the guide, not the hero when planting.
- – Ready to take your first step toward planting? Don’t do it alone. Start here.
- – Wondering if you are called to plant a church? Take the free self-assessment from Multiply Vineyard 10 Questions that could change the trajectory of your life
- – Need resources for ministry? Join Vineyard Digital Membership, free for church plants for the first 12 months.
- – WorshipTeam.com is providing 12 months free for church planters and 15% of monthly membership for established Vineyard churches. Get your promo code here.
- – Interested in learning how to coach others? Check out our coaching resources, or inquire about receiving coaching as a church planter.
Josh Harder| Pastor of the Houston Vineyard
Josh Harder is the Lead Pastor of the Houston Vineyard. He and his wife, Dania, planted Vereda, a Vineyard church in Mexico City. He studied theology and psychology at Lancaster Bible College in Pennsylvania and worked as an in-home therapist for at-risk kids for several years before moving to Mexico City. Dania and Josh have been married 16 years and have 3 children, all born in Mexico City: David, Gabriela, and Amelia.