Are you wondering how to carry out the Great Commission in our current culture? Of course, you are! That’s what the people of God have been doing since the beginning. Listen to this conversation with one of the leading voices in church planting, Ed Stetzer. He and Michael unpack how we stay committed to the essentials of making disciples to plant churches.
– Are you trying to discern what are the models and methods of planting that could work in your community? Download the free ebook
- – Wondering if you are called to plant a church? Take the free self-assessment from Multiply Vineyard 10 Questions that could change the trajectory of your life.
- – Learn about launching large as a Vineyard church.
- – Ed Stetzer’s most recent book: Christians in the Age of Outrage: How to Bring Our Best When the World Is at Its Worst
- – More books from Ed at edstetzer.com/books/.
- – Read the Send Institute’s Church Planting Manifesto.
- – WorshipTeam.com is providing 12 months free for church planters and 15% of monthly membership for established Vineyard churches. Get your promo code here.
Ed holds the Billy Graham Chair of Church, Mission, and Evangelism at Wheaton College, serves as Dean of the School of Mission, Ministry, and Leadership at Wheaton College, and serves as Executive Director of the Billy Graham Center. He has planted, revitalized, and pastored churches, trained pastors and church planters on six continents, has earned two master’s degrees and two doctorates, and has written hundreds of articles and a dozen books. He is Regional Director for Lausanne North America and publishes research through Mission Group.
Stetzer is a contributing editor for Christianity Today, a columnist for Outreach Magazine, and is frequently cited in, interviewed by, and writes for news outlets such as USAToday and CNN. He is the Founding Editor of The Gospel Project, a curriculum used by more than 1.7 million individuals each week for bible story.