Who is helping you attend to your life with God? Jared Boyd asks this question as he unpacks the value of including others in your process of discernment, the impact of spiritual direction in his life, and why he planted a church in the poorest community of Columbus, OH.
- Wondering if you are called to plant a church? Take the free self-assessment from Multiply Vineyard, 10 Questions that could change the trajectory of your life.
- “Imaginative Prayer: A Yearlong Guide for Your Child's Spiritual Formation” by Jared Boyd
- Looking for copies for your church: get bulk discounts of up to 40% off when buying for your church.
- Wanna connect with Jared? Find him on Twitter.
- Learn more about The Order of Sustainable Faith.
- Are you interested in finding a spiritual director? Find one here.
- In the Columbus, Ohio Area? Interested in learning about the faith community that Jared is stewarding? Learn about the Franklinton Abbey.
- Learn more about Faithwalking.
- WorshipTeam.com is providing 12 months free for church planters and 15% of monthly membership for established Vineyard churches. Get your promo code here.
Jared Boyd - Church Planter, Franklinton Abbey & Spiritual Director and Author, Imaginative Prayer
Jared Patrick Boyd is a pastor, spiritual director, and founder of The Order of Sustainable Faith, a missional monastic order for the 21st century. He is the author of Invitations & Commitments: A Rule of Life and Imaginative Prayer. He and his wife have four daughters, and are planting Franklinton Abbey, a new faith community on the west side of Columbus, Ohio.