In this second part of our conversation with Robb Morgan, lead pastor of the Delaware City Vineyard in Delaware, OH, we continue the sports analogy focusing on the value of practice along with giving ourselves and our leaders the freedom to fail. Embracing this freedom will help us stay emotionally healthy as we grow into our leadership. And as it has been said, the only way we plant healthy churches is if we get healthy ourselves.
- The Faithwalking program
- Mile High Vineyard pastor Jay Pathak’s podcast interview
- Robb’s church Delaware City Vineyard
- WorshipTeam.com is providing 12 months free for church planters and 15% of monthly membership for established Vineyard churches. Get your promo code here.
- The Multiply Vineyard Summit – January 14-16, 2020
- Want more content to learn and grow? Subscribe to get Multiply Vineyard resources in your inbox.
Robb Morgan I Delaware City Vineyard
Robb Morgan, and his wife Julie, co-pastor the Delaware City Vineyard in Delaware, OH. They responded to the church planting bug as part of the plant team sent from Vineyard Columbus to Denver, CO. After 3 years in Denver, they moved back to Central OH after the birth of their first child. Upon returning to OH, Robb served on the pastoral staff, at the Vineyard Church of Delaware County for 4 years In September of 2009, Robb and Julie Morgan planted the Delaware City Vineyard. Robb and Julie have served as Area Leaders in the Vineyard for 7+ years. They’ve been married for 13 years and have two daughters, Emma (11) and Via (8).