On this episode, Michael and Liz Moore sit down with Dr. Caleb Maskell, leader of the Society of Vineyard Scholars and the Worship Pastor at Blue Route Vineyard Community Church. Check out this great conversation about a practice of theology that is humble, hospitable, and curious as we seek to plant healthy churches.
- Vineyard Institute – Story of the Bible course, Story of the Kingdom course, Demonstrating the Kingdom course
- Matt Croasmun’s Episode: Church Planting in College Towns
- For the Life of the World: Theology That Makes a Difference (Theology for the Life of the World)
- Yale Center for Faith & Culture
- Blue Route Vineyard, Media, PA
- The Cause Conference – Phoenix, AZ – February 20-22, 2020
- The Multiply Vineyard Summit – January 14-16, 2020
- Want more content to learn and grow? Subscribe to get Multiply Vineyard resources in your inbox.
Caleb Maskell I Society of Vineyard Scholars
Dr. Caleb Maskell leads the Society of Vineyard Scholars and is the Worship Pastor at Blue Route Vineyard Community Church outside Philadelphia, PA. He is currently finishing his PhD in the Department of Religion at Princeton University, focusing on the history of American Christianity. He has taught at Princeton Theological Seminary and Fordham University. Caleb is passionate about developing leaders and institutions that will help to produce a healthy, courageous, and hospitable future for the church in the 21st century. In 2007, he co-planted Elm City Vineyard Church in New Haven, Connecticut with his wife Kathy. Kathy is active in social justice and worked for six years as the U.S. Advocacy Director for Love146, an international human rights organization working to end child trafficking and exploitation. They live in Media, Pennsylvania with their son Josiah and their daughter Emmanuelle.