On this week’s episode, our host Michael Gatlin sits down with Dr. Doug Erickson to discuss his book “Living the Future – The Kingdom of God and the Holy Spirit within the Vineyard Movement”. This wide-ranging conversation looks at both the theology and the practice of the Vineyard movement taking a specific look at work of early Vineyard leader, John Wimber.
- Living the Future: The Kingdom of God and the Holy Spirit in the Vineyard Movement
- Books by Vineyard Leader John Wimber
- Breakthrough: Discovering the Kingdom by Dr. Derek Morphew
- Signs, Wonders, and the Kingdom of God: A Biblical Guide for the Reluctant Skeptic by Don Williams
- The Quest for the Radical Middle: A History of the Vineyard by Bill Jackson
- John Wimber: The Way It Was by Carol Wimber
- The Kingdom of God and the Holy Spirit: Eschatology and Pneumatology in the Vineyard Movement – Dr. Doug Erickson’s dissertation
- Miracles: The Credibility of the New Testament Accounts by Craig S. Keener
- The Cause Conference – Phoenix, AZ – February 20-22, 2020
- Multiply Vineyard Summit January 14-16, 2020 in San Luis Obispo, CA
- Want more content to learn and grow? Subscribe to get Multiply Vineyard resources in your inbox.
Dr. Doug Erickson
Doug Erickson has been in the Vineyard for 25 years, and in the Duluth Vineyard for the last 10. He is a host of The Vineyardists podcast and the author of Living the Future: The Kingdom of God and the Holy Spirit in the Vineyard Movement. He has a Ph.D. in Systematic Theology from Marquette University. He lives in Duluth, MN with his wife Sandi and their three kids Zach, Annika, and Soren.