On this week’s episode, we have part two of a fascinating conversation with Kyla Morgan Young discussing the challenging issues of Money, Sex, and Power. This time we dive into the practical topic of aligning our budgets around both our values and God’s call and vision for our churches and church plants. Shout out to those men and women who selflessly serve on our church budget committees and task forces!
This is another “clouds and dirt” episode address both the big picture as well as on-the-ground practical takeaways for those in the trenches of local church leadership.
- Money, Sex, and Power part 2 — Aligning Your Budgets Around Your Values And God’s Call —Kyla Morgan Young
- Money, Sex and Power : The Spiritual Disciplines of Poverty, Chastity and Obedience
- Blue Route Vineyard Church
- Vineyard Columbus
- Franklinton Abbey
- Liz Moore’s previous podcast episode
- Cause Conference February 20-22, 2020 in Phoenix, AZ
- Want more content to learn and grow? Subscribe to get Multiply Vineyard resources in your inbox.
Kyla Morgan Young is a Doctoral Candidate at Princeton University in American Religious History. Her research focuses on how American Protestant denominations relate to money and the marketplace. She is currently a lecturer at The Ohio State University in African American Studies and an active member at Franklinton Abbey in Columbus, Ohio. Over the last decade, Kyla has served on Vineyard staffs in Ohio and Pennsylvania and was a member of the planting team in Princeton, NJ.
Liking what you’re hearing?
The views expressed on this site or in this media are those of the speaker(s), author(s), or contributor(s), and do not necessarily represent the views of Vineyard USA or any of its Regions, Ministries or Initiatives. For more information, see the
Vineyard USA disclaimer here.