On this week’s episode, our host Michael Gatlin sits down with Ted Kim and Renée Cunningham from the Evanston Vineyard giving us a behind-the-scenes look at the active transition of senior leadership of this flagship Vineyard church from it’s founding pastor, Steve Nicholson, to the leadership of Ted Kim. This is a very practical and helpful episode not only for the churches in active leadership transition but every church digging into your “why” behind your “how”.
- Evanston Vineyard
- Founding pastor of the Evanston Vineyard , Steve Nicholson’s previous podcast episodes: The Vital Importance Of Learning To Rely On The Holy Spirit and Your Theology – The Story Of Who You Are And Who You’re Becoming
- Evanston Vineyard’s Community Pastor Renee Cunningham’s podcast episode Developing as a Preacher and a Church Planter
- Ted Kim’s episode of The Ferment Podcast
- Cause Conference February 20-22, 2020 in Phoenix, AZ
- Want more content to learn and grow? Subscribe to get Multiply Vineyard resources in your inbox.
Renee Cunningham pastors The Neighborhood Campus of the Evanston Vineyard, in Chicago Il. Renee loves city life, storytelling, and good food. You should also know that, Renee cheats at board games, hates mayonnaise and loves mowing the lawn. Renee planted The Neighborhood in 2015 out of a desire to worship alongside her neighbors. Renee oversees The Neighborhood teams and serves as a cross-campus preaching pastor. After a career in elementary education, Renee graduated from North Park Theological Seminary in 2014 with an M.A. in Christian Spiritual Formation. Renee and her husband Bruce have a three kids ages 9-3.
Liking what you’re hearing?
The views expressed on this site or in this media are those of the speaker(s), author(s), or contributor(s), and do not necessarily represent the views of Vineyard USA or any of its Regions, Ministries or Initiatives. For more information, see the
Vineyard USA disclaimer here.