Have you ever wondered where you are called? You may be called far away or you may discover your calling is right in your neighborhood. This is part 1 of our conversation with Renee Cunningham preacher, planter, and pastor of the Neighborhood Vineyard in Chicago, IL.
- Wondering if you are called to plant a church? Take the free self-assessment from Multiply Vineyard 10 Questions that could change the trajectory of your life
- Vineyard Women: The Vineyard Women in Leadership Team actively works to break down barriers that prevent women from fully using their gifts and living out God’s call on their lives, check out the resources, sermons, and mentoring opportunities.
- Listen to Renee preach via Evanston Vineyard Podcasts and messages Website or on iTunes
- Want another podcast recommendation? You are going to love this one! The Ferment: Conversations on Worship and Transformation.
- WorshipTeam.com is providing 12 months free for church planters and 15% of monthly membership for established Vineyard churches. Get your promo code here.
Renee Cunningham | Campus Pastor, Neighborhood Vineyard, Chicago, IL.
Renee Cunningham pastors the Neighborhood Campus of the Evanston Vineyard, in Chicago Il. You should also know… Renee loves city life, storytelling, and good food. Renee cheats at board games, hates mayonnaise and thinks nature is overrated. Anyways… back to the church…. Renee planted the Neighborhood in 2014 out of a desire to worship alongside her neighbors. Renee oversees The Neighborhood’s pastoral and leadership teams, serves as a community advocate and provides pastoral care to congregants. Renee is a cross-campus preaching pastor and responsible for creating preaching series for both campuses. After a career in elementary education, Renee graduated from North Park Theological Seminary in 2014 with an M.A. in Christian Spiritual Formation. Renee and her husband Bruce have a three kids ages 8-2.