Vineyard of Harvest Church is a multi-generational, multi-lingual, and multi-cultural church in southeastern Los Angeles County in Southern California. Pastor Dennis Liu has recently transitioned into a co-lead pastor role with the founding pastor (and Dennis’s father-in-law) Kenneth Kwan. Vineyard of Harvest is an amazing church community on many fronts but in this season of COVID-19 they have faced an additional set of challenges. One of these challenges deals specifically with the anti-Asian racism that has come to the forefront in this time.
- Vineyard of Harvest Church
- Dr. Daniel Lee from Fuller Seminary
- Engaging Anti-Asian Racism Amidst Covid-19 webinar with Dr. Daniel Lee and Pastor Dennis Liu
- Beyond Color Blind: Redeeming Our Ethnic Journey by Sarah Shin
- Race: The Power Of An Illusion documentary
- Beyond Colorblind – Multiply Vineyard Summit 2020 Skill Session with Dennis Liu
Liking what you’re hearing?
The views expressed on this site or in this media are those of the speaker(s), author(s), or contributor(s), and do not necessarily represent the views of Vineyard USA or any of its Regions, Ministries or Initiatives. For more information, see the
Vineyard USA disclaimer here.