In this episode of the How To Plant A Healthy Church podcast, Keri and our host Michael Gatlin talk about reframing our disqualifiers as qualifiers, the impact of 2020 on the church, and the opportunity it presents to be honest about what has been working and what’s not. Keri shares an encouraging word about pressing into the presence of the Lord in the wilderness and not trying to skip through it. Keri also shares her own experiences with abusive leadership dynamics and provides invaluable insight into how church leaders might manage crisis in a healthy and honoring way.
- Multiply Vineyard Summit – February 4 & 5
- David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell
- Keri’s book: Together as a Team: A Values-Based Approach to going Further, Faster – Together
- Community Christian Church
- Tempered Resilience: How Leaders Are Formed in the Crucible of Change by Tod Bolsinger
- The Gift of Imperfection by Brené Brown
Keri Ladouceur is the pastor of Community Christian Church in Naperville, IL, as well as the founder of New Ground Network. She has been coaching pastors, church leaders and non-profit leaders for over a decade and is the author of “Together as a Team: A Values-Based Approach to going Further, Faster – Together”. Keri and her husband Marc have two children, Leah and Liam.
Liking what you’re hearing?
The views expressed on this site or in this media are those of the speaker(s), author(s), or contributor(s), and do not necessarily represent the views of Vineyard USA or any of its Regions, Ministries or Initiatives. For more information, see the
Vineyard USA disclaimer here.