Have you ever been faced with a big decision to make? What was your process? Honestly, how do we make decisions? Not just about which shirt to put on in the morning, rather, the big life-changing kinds of decisions like church planting. Join Phil Strout, National Director of Vineyard USA, discuss a healthy process to make decisions that shape your future.
- – Book: What’s Your Decision?: How to Make Choices with Confidence and Clarity: An Ignatian Approach to Decision Making by Father J. Michael Sparough SJ, Jim Manney, Father Tim Hipskind SJ
- – Wondering if you are called to plant a church? Take the free self-assessment from Multiply Vineyard 10 Questions that could change the trajectory of your life
- – Need resources for ministry? Join Vineyard Digital Membership, free for church plants for the first 12 months.
- – Are you a young adult looking for a gap year development process? Learn more about Heroic Leadership Institute.
- – WorshipTeam.com is providing 12 months free for church planters and 15% of monthly membership for established Vineyard churches. Get your promo code here.
– Want more content to learn and grow? Subscribe to get Multiply Vineyard resources in your inbox.
Phil Strout | National Director of Vineyard USA
Phil Strout is the National Director of Vineyard USA, an association of approximately 600 congregations nationwide. He brings over thirty-five years of experience in the areas of church planting and cross-cultural missions and is a self-described contemplative activist – with a focus on the deepening interior journey of the Christian being the catalyst for sustainable, fruitful longevity in life, faith, and mission. For several years, Phil served in the Vineyard on the board of directors for Vineyard USA, as a Regional Leader, and as the Senior Pastor of Pathway Vineyard Church in Lewiston, Maine. Phil is the author of God’s Relentless Pursuit: Discovering His Heart for Humanity, and THRIVE: How to Successfully Navigate the S-Turns of Leadership.