Hear from Ruben Quintero sharing about the vision for La Viña Multiplica.
The fifth largest Spanish-speaking population is now residing in the US. Latinos can be found almost in every community of this country. They need to hear the Gospel of Jesus in their own language. Besides, the Lord wants to build a multi ethnic, multicultural and multilingual church. Our vision is plant churches where Hispanics can meet Jesus, worship the Lord and be ministered in their own language.
Currently we have 34 active La Viña congregations in the United States.
Our Resources in Spanish
- La Viña Facebook page (La Vina USA – Desafío 200)
- The 4 components of church planting
- Training program for church planters
- La Viña USA Partnership
- Vineyard books
- Church planting intensive
There are 3 simple ways you can help us reach our goal:
- Pray- Join our prayer group. Our goal is to recruit more than 200 intercessors that will pray frequently for our vision and our church planters.
- Provide- Give us the contact info of someone who speaks Spanish and has the potential to plant a La Viña.
- Partner- Share your expertise and resources with us to help us plant and establish La Viña churches in the USA.
We really believe that the best way for our Spanish speaking neighbors to experience Christ in a Vineyard church is for them to do so in their own language. This is why the Vineyard is planting new Spanish speaking La Viña churches throughout America.
Check out this eBook on How to Partner with La Viña for information on setting healthy expectations, questions to cover with potential leaders, levels of commitment, and next steps you can take to begin a La Viña service or church plant from your existing church.
Have a question about La Viña?
La Viña Specialist - Rubén Quintero
Rubén has loved Jesus since he was 8 and is now the senior pastor of Imperial Valley Vineyard, a church he planted in 2009 with his wife, Vaneza, in El Centro, CA. He finished his Master’s degree in Theology in 2015 at San Diego Christian University, and his final thesis was titled “Planting Hispanic Churches in the US in the 21st century”. He loves the Vineyard Movement and has been committed to La Viña Multiplica since 2015. Ruben and Vaneza have been married since 2003 and have 3 wonderful boys – Rubén, David and Iván.