Hear from Pastor Homero Garcia about the vision for planting 200 Vineyard churches in Spanish-speaking communities.
The fifth largest Spanish-speaking population is now residing in the US. Latinos can be found almost in every community of this country. They need to hear the Gospel of Jesus in their own language. Besides, the Lord wants to build a multi ethnic, multicultural and multilingual church. Our vision is plant churches where Hispanics can meet Jesus, worship the Lord and be ministered in their own language.
Goal: 200 La Viña churches in 10 years
Churches Planted: 17
New Hispanics Ministries: 16
Churches in Process to be Planted: 3
Potential Church Planters: 40
Our Resources in Spanish
- La Viña Intercessors. We have over 170 prayer warriors interceding for our vision and our church planters
- La Viña pastors monthly meeting
- La Viña Facebook page (La Vina USA – Desafío 200)
- La Viña Newsletter
- The 4 components of church planting
- Training program for church planters
- La Viña USA Partnership
- Vineyard books
- La Viña regional and national conferences
- Church planting intensive
There are 3 simple ways you can help us reach our goal:
- Pray- Join our prayer group. Our goal is to recruit at least 200 intercessors that will pray frequently for our vision and our church planters.
- Provide- Give us the contact info of someone who speaks Spanish and has the potential to plant a La Viña.
- Partner- Share your expertise and resources with us to help us plant and establish La Viña churches in the USA.
Have a question about La Viña?
La Viña Specialist - Rubén Quintero
Rubén has loved Jesus since he was 8 and is now the senior pastor of Imperial Valley Vineyard, a church he planted in 2009 with his wife, Vaneza, in El Centro, CA. He finished his Master’s degree in Theology in 2015 at San Diego Christian University, and his final thesis was titled “Planting Hispanic Churches in the US in the 21st century”. He loves the Vineyard Movement and has been committed to La Viña Multiplica since 2015. Ruben and Vaneza have been married since 2003 and have 3 wonderful boys – Rubén, David and Iván.