Learn about the vision of planting 200 Spanish speaking Vineyard churches in the United States over the next 10 years. Join us to learn about this exciting opportunity and learn what you can do to participate.
To plant churches in the second largest and fastest-growing Hispanic country in the world with over 54 million people as of 2013: The United States. We have embarked on an unprecedented church-planting effort which includes the goal of planting 200 La Viña churches in the USA over a period of time of 10 years.
Our Resources in Spanish
- La Viña Intercessors. We have over 170 prayer warriors interceding for our vision and our church planters
- La Viña pastors monthly meeting
- La Viña Facebook page (La Vina USA – Desafío 200)
- La Viña Newsletter
- The 4 components of church planting
- Training program for church planters
- La Viña USA Partnership
- Vineyard books
- La Viña regional and national conferences
- Church planting intensive
There are 3 simple ways you can help us reach our goal:
- Pray- Join our prayer group. Our goal is to recruit at least 200 intercessors that will pray frequently for our vision and our church planters.
- Provide- Give us the contact info of someone who speaks Spanish and has the potential to plant a La Viña.
- Partner- Share your expertise and resources with us to help us plant and establish La Viña churches in the USA.
La Viña Representative
Homero Garcia is pastor and founder of Comunidad Cristiana La Viña, a Spanish-speaking Vineyard church located in Mundelein, Illinois. He graduated with a doctoral degree in systematic theology from TEDS. He has planted thirteen churches and has served in the Vineyard movement in different capacities. Homero was born and raised in Mexico and immigrated to the USA twenty-two years ago. He and his wife Claudia have been married for twenty-three years and have three children Kevin, Kristian and Kacey.