I’d love to invite you to our second annual Multiply Vineyard Summit in beautiful San Luis Obispo, California on January 14-16, 2020.
This is a wonderful opportunity to explore how God is inviting you and your church community to multiply. We gather for three days to learn, worship, pray, and allow God to expand our imagination for how we might continue to partner with what he doing all over America and around the world. It’s the nature of the local church to reproduce. Our job, and our joy, is to join with what God is already doing to see that happen.
We think this conference will be really helpful for people who are….
- Discerning Calling – Those who would like to learn more about what church planting is and explore if church planting is part of their calling.
- Preparing to Plant – Those who identify as ready to begin the church planting process or are currently in the process who want to be better equipped and set up for success in planting.
- Church Planters – Those who have been sent out as church planters and are within the first 5 years of pastoring their church and are looking for support.
- Sending Pastors – Those who are pastors and leaders who desire to develop leaders and multiply their churches.
We’ll hear from some great main sessions speakers, but also spend a lot of our time together in Skill Sessions. These sessions will each be a dynamic hour of extremely practical presentations by seasoned practitioners with applicable teaching around topics each of us needs like….
- Church planting finances 101 for the plant and for the sending church
- Empowering diverse leadership
- Getting and staying healthy while leading others
- Creating an evangelistic culture in a local church
- Tips for getting really good at preaching
- and lots more.
Instead of just being put in one track, attendees will be able to choose their own experience by picking the Skill Sessions that they think will be the most interesting and applicable to their particular context.
We will also have time set aside to enjoy the beautiful San Luis Obispo area, to connect with others who are at similar stages in the multiplication process, and times to learn from folks who are at different spots on the journey from us.
Plan to join us in San Luis Obispo on January 14-16, 2020. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed!