God is at work with the young people in our movement. That’s why we’re eagerly awaiting the 2016 CauseCon and the arrival of over 500 young adults to the Overland Park Vineyard in Kansas City on April 7-9, 2016.
We’ve re-envisioned CauseCon. It will still the same great place where 18-30 year-olds can press into God’s calling for their life, but in a new format. Rather than hearing from one or two main speakers, we will be hosting TED Talk-style panel discussions, where attendees will hear from lots of the great leaders in the Vineyard as well as some young adults. They’ll get to connect with leaders from groups like Vineyard Worship, Vineyard Justice Network, Vineyard Missions and many other Vineyard groups (See the full list here). We’ll also be creating space for them to spend significant time with a group of like-minded risk-takers, exploring different opportunities that they can get involved in within the Vineyard with afternoon workshops hosted by each one of our partners.
If you’re not sold yet…
A few other cool things:
- The Conference will be hosted at Overland Park Vineyard right in the middle of the country. People are coming from all over the country. It’ll be a great road
trip to Kansas City.
- Cost is only $35 until April 1st and still only $50 after that. Attendees can even sleep on
the floor at the church for free and shower at the local YMCA for $2.
- Vineyard National Director, Phil Strout will be speaking, and so will author James Choung.
- Vineyard Worship will lead all the worship sessions and will be recording a live worship album.
- We will have free childcare for all morning and evening sessions.
- Plus, we’ll have a good old fashioned Kansas City BBQ on Friday night of the conference with lots of yummy BBQ and plenty of vegetarian options too.
We’re excited to be investing in our young people and we know it will bear fruit. So, who is God asking you to invest in? Who is he highlighting for you to invite? How can you partner with what God is doing?
You can find more information or register on our website www.causeconference.com and feel free to share the cause on social media via our promo pack here