South Suburban Vineyard Church Planter Geno Olison shares about the unusual intentionality it takes to build a multicultural church from the ground up.
As you think through the 4 key components of a successful multicultural church, consider these questions:
- What did God show you when he put this dream on your heart?
- What do you see when you daydream about your church?
- What does it look like?
- What does it feel like?
- Where are you going to plant? What neighborhood or part of town?
- How does this city celebrate diversity?
- Who’s coming with you?
- Who’d worth going hard after?
- Who will you be relatively indifferent about joining the team?
- Who will you have to say no to?
- Whose words, opinions, and preferences have the ability to actually help determine who we are, what we do, what we say and how we say it, where we spend money, and who gets invited to lead?
What Vineyard Church Planting Looks Like
Hear about the different models, methods, and people that make up Vineyard Churches.
The views expressed on this site or in this media are those of the speaker(s), author(s), or contributor(s), and do not necessarily represent the views of Vineyard USA or any of its Regions, Ministries or Initiatives. For more information, see the
Vineyard USA disclaimer here.