If you are reading this, chances are you are involved in church planting and multiplication. That’s awesome. And whether you are just exploring the idea of planting a church someday, you are planting one right now, or you are a pastor somewhere in the process of raising up leaders and sending them out from your church, the road ahead is full of both excitement and challenge.
None of us are meant to travel this road alone. At Multiply Vineyard, we want to connect you with the encouragement, resources and support you need in order to keep forging ahead. In order to serve you better, we’ve recently given our website an overhaul. We hope that it will allow you to get to all of our resources quicker and easier. If you haven’t had a chance to check it out yet, we invite you to take a look and let us know what you think.
Here are a couple features we’ve added or reimagined:
Commit to Multiply
One of the first steps on any new venture is stating your intentions; plotting the course for where you’d like to go. Our goal is to help you get there. Together, we are working to plant 750 new Vineyard churches over a period of ten years. So if you think you would like to lead your church to reproduce, or you are interested in planting a church, we’d love to know so we can get you connected to our resources.
- Go ahead and click the button. We’ll ask you a few questions, and we’ll connect you right away to some resources to get you started.
- Don’t forget to check out the interactive maps of churches that have already committed to plant, and of our newest church plants!
We accomplish more together than we do alone. Partnerships have been the Vineyard model for international missions for years, and we’ve learned a ton. For those of us who are also planting churches closer to home, we have been finding more and more that the partnership model is just as effective within the United States as it is overseas.
- Check out our existing partnerships such as La Vina, Small Town USA, or the Vineyard Justice Network—you may find you share a vision for a particular area, demographic, or problem with people who are already working together to bring God’s Kingdom to it. Find out how you can take part.
Resources and Training
What do you need to help you multiply? You just might find it here! We’ve got resources for all areas of multiplication, leadership development, and church planter coaching. And we’re always working to make sure these resources are the best and most up-to-date we can provide. And if you’ve discovered or created a helpful resource along, please let us know so that we can share it across the movement!
- Training — Want training to be a church planter? Or perhaps you’re looking for ways to do the training? Check out the four tiers of training we’ve developed and find out how you can put them to work for yourself or in your church.
- Coaching — Coaching is one of the best ways we know to become more effective as a church planter and a leader. Find out what it is and how you can receive coaching for free, or even be trained to use the tools of coaching to help train and empower others.
Many church planters and pastors go through times of feeling isolated. One way we want to help you stay feeling connected is by bringing you the best stories, ideas, tips, and encouragement from around the Vineyard on our blog.
- Subscribe, if you haven’t already, and we’ll deliver the goods right to your inbox once a week so you don’t miss anything. We’ll also send you a free digital copy of the handy booklet, “Launching Leaders: How to Multiply Leaders in the Local Church,” when you sign up.
- We’d also love to hear your stories. Contact us and let us know what’s happening in your church or ministry.
Let Us Know What You Think
Take a look around, and let us know what you think. What features are the most helpful? Is there anything we haven’t provided that you’d like to see? Hop on to the forum and join the discussion.