Our Disciple Making Movement Specialist interviews Chris Galanos, Founding and Lead Pastor of Experience Life Church in Lubbock, Texas.
In this interview, Chris shares his team’s journey toward the vision of seeing a million people become obedient disciples of Jesus in their corner of Texas and how disciple making movements have shaped that process*.
- An Intro to Disciple Making Movements – Multiply Vineyard eBook
- From Megachurch to Multiplication: A Church’s Journey Toward Movement by Chris Galanos
- Church Planting Movements: How God Is Redeeming A Lost World by David Garrison
- The Great Evangelical Recession: 6 Factors That Will Crash The American Church….And How To Prepare by John S. Dickerson
- Miraculous Movements by Jerry Trousdale
- Spent Matches: Igniting the Signal Fire for the Spiritually Dissatisfied by Roy Moran
- The Kingdom Unleashed: How Jesus’ 1st-Century Kingdom Values Are Transforming Thousands of Cultures and Awakening His Church by Jerry Trousdale
- How to Run Discovery Groups Multiply Vineyard Guide
- The 10 Stories of Hope
- Email David Hinman, Disciple Making Movement Specialist
*This conversation was recorded pre-COVID 19.
More Blogs on Disciple Making Movements
Launching Movements and Learning from Failure: Interview With Hermie Smit
Hermie Smit is a Department Director with CityTeam, overseeing the expansion of services in low-income Bay Area neighborhoods through mobile pantries and partnerships with local
A Movement of Mini-Churches: Interview With Chris Galanos
Our Disciple Making Movement Specialist interviews Chris Galanos, Founding and Lead Pastor of Experience Life Church in Lubbock, Texas. In this interview, Chris shares his
How a Simple Calendar Can Start a Prayer Movement
Instead of taking big, time-consuming steps, what if we started with little steps like praying for another person for only five minutes a day? What if that simple practice began to multiply, resulting in a cascading movement of prayer that eventually transformed a whole community?
The views expressed on this site or in this media are those of the speaker(s), author(s), or contributor(s), and do not necessarily represent the views of Vineyard USA or any of its Regions, Ministries or Initiatives. For more information, see the
Vineyard USA disclaimer here.