The third course in the Residency Program aims to provide a deep look the calling to share the gospel, and how that can transform a persons life. Specifically, this course explores sharing the gospel, beginning to lead others on a path of discipleship, and best practices for gathering people for a church plant.
Students will be led through each session by their facilitating local pastor who may add supporting material or assignments to the course when necessary.
Course Learning Outcomes/Objectives:
- Students will understand and articulate the gospel of the kingdom from a Vineyard perspective.
- Students will be able to articulate the biblical invitation of the great commission.
- Students will begin to implement a biblical strategy multiplying disciples in the church.
- Students will effectively lead and multiply a small group.
Instructor: Michael Gatlin, Multiply Vineyard National Coordinator
[icon name="file-alt"] Course Syllabus (PDF)
[icon name="book-open"] Book list
- The Master Plan of Evangelism by Robert E. Coleman
- Power Evangelism by John Wimber & Kevin Springer
- The Art of Neighboring: Building Genuine Relationships Right Outside Your Door by Jay Pathak & Dave Runyon
- Preventing Ministry Failure: A ShepherdCare Guide for Pastors, Ministers and Other Caregivers by Michael Todd Wilson, Brad Hoffmann