- This event has passed.
April 7, 2016 - April 9, 2016
The Vineyard Overland Park / Overland Park, KS
A conference to connect and resource the best of Vineyard 20 somethings.
The decade of your 20s is one of the most formative in a person’s life. It is the decade where some of life’s biggest questions begin to be answered. What is my calling? How do I find and commit to meaningful work? Where does community, relationships, and church fit into my life? And what is Jesus saying about all these questions?
Your 20s is the decade that puts a trajectory on the rest of one’s life.
You are invited to join a new generation of Vineyard risk-takers to put your life on the trajectory of the kingdom of God; a cause worth living and dying for. We are inviting you to ask the deepest questions about life, faith, and purpose.
CauseCon will be seeking engagement not just hearing a few speakers. We are inviting the best of the Vineyard movement to join in creating a robust dialogue. We will have short TED Talk-style presentations with panel discussion to process together. These talks will be center on some of life’s deepest questions:
- What is my calling?
- How do I find and commit to meaningful work?
- Who are the people I want to surround myself with?
- Do I need a spouse to live a fulfilling life?
- How do I develop an identity and character that will hold up to the brokenness of the world?
- Should what I believe matter to other people in my life?
- Where will I plant my life? What city, state, country?
- How can I engage in issues of justice that matter for the kingdom of God?
All Vineyard 20 something risk-takers who are ready to have their lives oriented around the most important cause that one can live for – Following Jesus in all areas of life.
April 7th-9th, 2016
The Vineyard Overland Park
Kansas City, MO