- This event has passed.
August 21, 2015 - August 22, 2015
Vineyard Church of Augusta / Augusta, GA
To become a multiplying church, there is one key skill that you will need as a leader: empowerment. To multiply leaders, churches, campuses, worship teams, etc., you will need to become effective at raising up more and better leaders every single day.
Join us at the Leadership Through Coaching workshop in Augusta, GA on August 21-22nd. This workshop is designed to help you learn to empower those around you, raise up more and better leaders in your local church and reduce your stress and workload.
At the Leadership Through Coaching workshop you will:
- Be introduced to a new paradigm of empowering leadership.
- Be given hands on practical experience in how to be this kind of leader.
- Be given tools to take pack to your local context to start using right away.
Here are a few ways this will impact you personally and your local church:
- You will develop more and better leaders who are excited and raising up other leaders for the kingdom.
- You will reduce your stress as a pastor by empowering others to do the work and ministry God has called them to.
- You will see local ministries within your church grow and multiply.
- You will send out church planters and multiply as God directs.
Check out the workshop schedule here.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Holiday Inn Express Augusta North. To make a reservation, please call the hotel at 706-396-3000 under the Multiply Vineyard Group. To receive the group rate of $109/night, you must make your reservation by August 6th, 2015.